Last week we held our second annual ‘School for Parents’ as part of our school wide effort to expand upon and improve learning outcomes in the classroom. In doing so we provided an interactive, participatory space between staff and families of the Mayatan community where strategies for positive change were generated for topics related to […]Full Story»
Mayatan Bilingual School presents an opportunity for native English-speaking teachers to live and work in a tightly-knit Honduran community. Teaching at Mayatan can be both highly challenging and highly rewarding; if you are interested in joining our community, we request that you carefully review the information below before submitting your application materials. Teaching Positions for […]
Last week, parents and teachers of Mayatan Bilingual School met for the first ever Escuela Para Padres fair. The event was titled “Growing as a Family” and included ten interactive sessions on topics ranging from health and wellness, discipline at home, communication between home and school, technology, adolescence and play. Each 30 minute session was […]
Happy 25th birthday Mayatan! As we look back on the past 25 years, we would like to thank god, our students, teachers, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, sponsors, supporters, and the rest of the Mayatan family for being a part of our dream! We look forward to what the next 25 years will bring! Visit […]
More in this category
- In celebration of Mayatan’s 25th anniversary!
- Kicking off our 25th anniversary school year!
- Another unforgettable year at Mayatan!
- Mayatan Jaguar Soccer Update
- ABHS National Spelling Bee
- An unforgettable 2014 at Mayatan!
- Congratulations to the 2014 Mayatan Track & Field Team!
- A new year!
- 2014 Senior graduation and Kindergarten promotion
- Mayatan Students and Teacher Show Their Talents
- The Frank and Belva Hopkins Auditorium
- Support Leo at Mayatan!
- Mayatan earns 16 medals at ABSH National Track and Field Meet
- The 2013-14 School Year, by the Numbers
- Mayatan Under Construction: Athletic Court and Auditorium Project
- Congratuations to Our 2013 High School Graduates