Privacy and Copyright
All articles and photographs in this site may be freely reprinted, re-emailed, re-posted to the World Wide Web and otherwise reproduced by an individual or organization, subject to the following restrictions:
- They must at all times by attributed to Mayatan Foundation as the original publisher and the Mayatan Foundation Website as the original source.
- The reproduction must be accompanied by a prominent link to this Web site (in on-line media) or the URL (mayatanfoundation.org) of this site (in other media).
- Photographs and articles cannot be used in any way (including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product service, opinion or cause) which conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
- Photographs may be edited for size only. Captions must remain with the photographs at all times.
- Mayatan Foundation will not be responsible to any person or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the stories and/or photographs on our site.
- Although this blanket permission to reproduce articles and photographs from this site is given freely such that no special permission is required, Mayatan Foundation retains full copyright protection for its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international laws.